Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's a sad day today...



My whole budget is blown for this payday! I love hubby, I love him dearly, but men can not shop! I am sick, terribly terribly sick, so hubby had to go grocery shopping since there was no food in the house. He came home w/ 6 bags of what wasn't even all groceries and had spent $100. I really really feel like crying now. I knew I shouldn't have let him done it. I knew I should've just sucked it up and gone myself. I can't believe how "blown" my budget is now. I had this all planned and was gonna put money in savings...man I really am depressed. This check was a good check...really good...I worked a lot of over time. So I was gonna have extra money to put into savings, but now....I don't think so!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Melissa, sorry that happened. To your husband's defense, the stores really do make it hard to resist a lot of their stuff. Women can see through the hoopla but men, well, that's a different story. I'm sure he did the best he could. Here's hoping you are feeling better soon and back on track financially.

    Cheer up, things could be a heck of a lot worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel better I went to the grocery store and spent $187! We are eating healthier around this house so had to stock up on veggies, fruit and low fat foods. Ugh! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why I send my husband with a VERY specific list (like, what aisle the item is in, which brand and what the price is!) along with the coupons. On the bright side, your husband was willing to do the grocery shopping so you didn't have to - a lot of men don't even do that!

    ReplyDelete