Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday Reviews...



Today's review is on the Scrubbing Bubbles automatic shower cleaner. Remember that you will only get an honest review from me. I don't sugar coat anything for my children, so I will not sugar coat for anyone else. I was not compensated for this review in any way! So on w/ the review:

I first put the cleaner in my shower, which is a full shower + bathtub. This is not the product for such showers. It did not reach to the other end of my shower, there for making it impossible to clean my full shower. So I put it into my husbands shower which is just a shower stall thinking that it would work better in the smaller shower. It reached all sides of the shower just fine, and this product does work perfectly to use between cleanings to keep the shower smelling fresh, but it is by far not a true "cleaner." I didn't find that it helped any keeping soap scum off the shower, and my husband was fully capable of pushing the button after each shower. As I said though, it did do a great job at keeping it smelling clean and fresh. If anything this could be used as a deodorizer.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review! I have been considering buying this for several months now, but now I am glad I haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I bought it thinking 2 maids would be cleaning my shower like on the commercial. It smells good but not a great cleaner. Mine doesn't even work anymore. Hey, look at your followers...34 woohoo! I am slowly working my way up. I am working it!

    ReplyDelete