Thursday, January 13, 2011

Being a better college student in 2011 - Guest Post

Guest post written by Amelia Bridges

I had a few slip-ups last semester at college and am determined that this semester I'm going to be a much better student. No more sleeping in and skipping classes. I'm actually going to read all of the assigned reading for this year too. I just hope that I'll stick to these resolutions.

While I was still home for the holidays, I used my parents' Wireless Internet Service to print off all of my class materials like syllabi and reading schedules and put them in a notebook for each class so that I could keep up with each assignment. I also wrote down all of my reading assignments when I was in my planner so I'll have a constant reminder of what I need to do.

I think that if I keep organized and stick to what I'm supposed to do, that I'll keep my college New Year's resolution. Another one of my ideas to keep my resolution is to sit near the front of the class in every class so that IÕll be forced to pay attention and will be less distracted by other students.

1 comment:

  1. Just thinking about school gives me a headache. Ugh. lol

    ReplyDelete