Friday, January 21, 2011

Saturday 9

Today I'm going to join for the very first time Saturday 9! From Saturday 9 they say:
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. Have you ever been to Japan? If not would you like to travel there?
I haven't been there, but Prince Charming was stationed in Okinawa Japan when he was in the Air Force - So does that count?

2. Have you ever played a game that required removal of clothing?
I would never do such a thing. I really haven't though!

3. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
Yes, and I married him!

4. Have you ever kissed someone you didn't know?
Nope, I've known every single persons lips who have ever touched mine.

5. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
Well any movie can make me cry. If it has a touchy moment, a happy moment, a sad moment...any kind of moment it will make me cry.

6. What feature are you most insecure about?
E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G There is nothing about me that I'm super secure about.

7. What do you miss most about being young?
The lack of bills and responsibility...yep that would be what I miss most. **sigh**

8. Who is the most annoying musical artist EVER?
Rhianna....I can not stand her!

9. Have you ever applied for a job that was an internet hoax, asking for credit history and your social security number?
No, I am very careful about my personal information. Well maybe not so careful that y'all don't know my name and the city I live in but I'm pretty careful.

13 comments:

  1. I'm not to fond of Rhianna either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to see how many of us will say the same thing about dating a best friend (then marrying him/her). :)

    Nice to meet a fellow Melissa via the Saturday 9!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I was just telling my daughter the other day that I can't stand Rhianna's singing! Glad to know I am not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha me most..i don't like Rhianna..haha

    Happy S9. Mine is @ Mom's Place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I were to answer these questions, mine would be similar to yours. That was fun!

    I like your Thursday funny, and the Valentine cookies look delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a lot of Rhianna out there for sure.

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/01/roadkill-3-million-for-30-seconds/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love learning more about you....very cool.
    The lack of bills and responsibility those were the good old days. I would enjoy adulthood and parenthood so much more if someone paid my bills,lol.

    I never really cared for, listen to or followed Rhianna.She never caught my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not a single game of strip poker?? I don't believe you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been involved in any game that required me to strip either - I'm glad to say. Don't get me wrong, there are many moments in my early twenties that make me cringe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!
    Some of these questions brought about fun memories.
    No, I did not ever remove my clothes...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even I am from the Caribbean where Rihanna is from and I can't stand her either. She is just too fake and lost respect from many in her home country.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no, so sad to hear someone dislike Rihanna so much. I love her music...her personal life is ridiculous tho!

    ReplyDelete