Friday, January 7, 2011

Michelle....Michelle....MICHELLE!

Dear Michelle,
Do you remember a few months ago when you challenged me to drink more water? Do you remember I said I was going to post a weekly update? Have you noticed that I haven't?
Well that would all be because:
I

F
A
I
L
E
D

I just couldn't admit it to you and the world that I failed...I'm so sorry! But I'm back on track now! I swear to it. Today...yes...today I drank (don't adjust your screen or font size you will read this correctly) only one can of Mt Dew yep just ONE. The rest of the day I have drank water! YAY!

If you are all up to a challenge Michelle will get you in shape! So go visit her and let her know I did really good today. I mean it's just one day, but I gotta start somewhere right?
Momma's Pixie Dreams

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I know I need to do the same thing! Diet Pepsi is my vice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one day at a time is all we get in life... Keep up the good work one day at a time!!

    joy & blessings,
    Alida

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to cut back on the Latte's and diet pepsi and drink more water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's only water yet why is it so hard to get it in there? I have the same problem: Diet Coke addict here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh, I need to visit her! I need help. Good for you for getting back on the wagon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAH!!! That's funny girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU CAN DO IT! Just imagine the money you will save! Cha-Ching! ;-)

    ReplyDelete