Sunday, January 16, 2011

Trivia About Me Meme

I'm linking up with Sunday Stealing today for Trivia About Me Meme! This will be a fun little way for y'all to get to know me a little better.

Do you get regular massages? Oh I wish I did, even if Prince Charming would give me a 10 min massage a couple times a week I'd be happy.

Do you have an answering machine? Does voice mail count? We had an answering machine for the longest time. Even with voice mail available we still relied on the answering machine.

What cuss word do you use the most? Oh do I really have to admit to this...I use the F word a lot. I know how horrible it is, but I just do.

Are you underweight or overweight? Neither, but I want to lose 15 lbs so I feel comfortable in my skin again.

Can you see your veins? Some of them, they are easy to seek when the vampires want to take tubes of my blood.

Favorite…

Soap? Bath & Body Works

Fruit? I've recently discovered Clementines and I love these things.

Kind of red meat? Depends on my mood really but I don't like steak.

Fish? YUCK!

Candy bar? Hershey's

Have You Ever…

Eaten a whole bag of potato chips? Not at one time, though some nights I think I could if I didn't force someone to remove them from my death grip.

Eaten lobster? Yes, and it's ok but not something I really ever want.

Climbed a mountain? HA...I'm lucky to climb to the top of my driveway.

Been skydiving? Heck no, I'll keep my feet firmly planted on the ground.

Been water skiing? Nope, I don't like the water either.

Do You…

Wish you could change something about your life? There is a lot of things I would change, but I've got what I've got so I'll be happy with it.

Like your nose? No, but I'd never have a nose job done.

Like salt and vinegar chips? Nope

Eat salsa? Love it, especially the fresh kind you get at the Mexican restaurants.

Own a boat? No, again I don't like the water, but Prince Charming would love to have one again.

What Is…

A small thing that people let slide but that actually has dire consequences? I have no idea, this takes too much thinking and I'm too tired for that right now.

Your most macho trait? I'm not sure I have one, but I'll work on that right away.

The longest relationship you’ve ever had? With Prince Charming, we've been together 7 years, and married almost 3 years.

Your most embarrassing thoughts? Like I'm going to admit to those.

Your most shameful moment? I have too many of those to pick just one.

This/That…


Bath/Shower? Bath

Markers/Crayons? Markers

Pens/Pencils? Pens

Jelly/Cream Cheese? Jelly

Bagel/Toast? Toast

Finish…

My greatest weakness is… my heart, I am a sucker for people and forgive too easily.

I wish I was… not so emotional.

Three things I wouldn’t do for a million dollars are… give up my family, give up my dog and live on an island alone.

The oddest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth is… uhmm...this is a family friendly blog! :)

Firsts…

Credit card you had? Mastercard

Loan you got was for? A car

Paycheck was for how much? I have no idea

Time you had stitches? I think I was about 6ish or so.

Time you went to the hospital for something? I go to the hospital like I go to Walmart...I don't remember the first.

Lasts…

List everything you ate in the last 24 hours? Chicken Wings, onion rings, peanut butter cookies.

Last thing you used a credit card for? Christmas shopping

What was your job previous to the one you have now? ChaCha guide (still do it)

Last thing you celebrated? Christmas

Last time you were at a sports bar? It's been over a year, I don't go to sports bars often.

5 comments:

  1. I love that! So cool! Love your new blogger layout! Absolutely adorable...

    www.justcherishtoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still wanting some peanut butter cookies. You say the F word {{shocker}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Post! Great to read more about you~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I chuckled on the F word - I'm horrible about that and all your hospital visits. You need to tone those down :)

    ReplyDelete