Monday, January 24, 2011

You Know He's Spoiled....

Yes this pic was taken at Christmas, yes this is not a great pic I know...but isn't he the cutest thing in the entire world! I have to tell you I L.O.V.E this dog!

Guapo will be 3 yrs old on May 20th. I have had him since birth and he's my baby. When he was about 4 months old a friend of mine came to see me from Ohio. We sat outside and enjoyed a fire at table and they had some drinks. Prince Charming and I can not live without our dogs.

Sorry I got off track...we were all outside enjoying a fire and they were having drinks. My little Guapo was maybe 1 pound at the time. He's very small! I didn't want him to get cold so I put him inside of my sweatshirt and he slept. That has become and unbreakable habit.

The other day I sat down on the couch with just a t-shirt on...well I had pants on also but I mean I didn't have a sweatshirt on as usual. Guapo I swear gave me a WTF look. I knew what that look meant...I didn't have a sweatshirt on. So I got up and put one on so he could climb inside.

Yep he's spoiled and I love him!

10 comments:

  1. Oh he is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. My dogs are too big for that. Who am I kidding? I wouldn't do it anyway. I usually have a baby on me at all times. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you off of Stilettos & A Fishing Pole's blog...hope it's okay if I follow (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want a small dog like that! But I never wear sweatshirts...rarely anyway...so he'd have to seek refuge in my cleave..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! Our dog is too big for me to spoil him like that! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, man....that is a cute story...and your little Guapo is adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How could you be so thoughtless in the first place? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at those wrinkles on his head!! Little old man wrinkles. :)

    ReplyDelete