Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentines Smiley Cookies - Review

I was given the opportunity to try and review the Valentines Day Cookies.
My cookies arrived in a box surrounded by air packs to ensure that not a single one was broken. They came in the most adorable box that I will be using again because it's cute!

 That has got to be the happiest box that I have ever seen! I love all those smiles on it. Inside of that box I found these:
 The Original Smiley Cookies. They are packed nice and tight so there is no room for them to wobble all over and break. I received special cookies though, I got Heart Shaped Cookies! That's because I'm so loved ya know.
They are sealed nice and air tight to ensure their freshness when they arrive. Aren't they cute as a button. I love hearts, I love pink and I love smiles!
I had to dig right into these cookies because not only are the adorable, but they scream your name. I swear I heard them yelling, "Melissa open this plastic and try me out now!"

Now that I have confessed my weaknesses I want you to understand the true quality of these cookies because I'm always kind of skeptical about ordering any food item online.

These cookies were as good as fresh out of the oven. They obviously weren't warm, but they were delicious and soft. They weren't rock hard like an "old" cookie would get, and have what I call the perfect crumble. I'm very picky about how my cookie crumbles. (Yes that was an attempt at being funny)

The icing is so good and it does not over power the cookie at all. There is a thin layer of icing and the adorable little buttons for the eyes and nose. These cookies are not overly sweet but they will fulfill that sweet craving you have. I know in the pictures they look small, but they are not. These are good sized cookies! One will fill that sweet tooth instead of 3 or 4. I am usually the one who eats several cookies at one time. By several I mean 5 or 6. Not these though, I only needed one which left me some to share with the family. My daughter loved these also.

You can visit their website and purchase many different kinds of cookies. You don't have to get just smiley cookies or heart cookies, but they also have Cookie Gift Baskets. You can create your own cookie, pick your shape and pick your colors. These will make great gifts for that special someone in your life, your kids or if you are feeling especially generous me!

Now head on over and check out Smiley Cookie and order some of these super delicious cookies!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable! When it comes down to it though I don't care if they look like dog turds. I will eat any and all cookies. LOL!
    I love the box!

    ReplyDelete