Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cute Stocking Stuffers for My Daughters

Guest post written by Samantha Griffin

I got almost all of my Christmas shopping done on Thanksgiving weekend when shipping was free and the deals were amazing. But one thing that I did neglect about Christmas stuff until this past week was getting stocking stuffers. I had kind of forgotten about it until I had all of the gifts all wrapped up and under the tree. I was so satisfied with myself and then I remembered I hadn't gotten any stocking stuffers yet.

So before I headed off to Walmart to get some, I decided to go online to try and get some good ideas about what to get so I wouldn't get too distracted or spend more time in there right before Christmas than I had to. While I was online I randomly came across this one website www.cleartvbundle.com and after I read through it some, I decided to sign up for internet service through it.

I did find some cute stocking stuffers, like little picture frame magnets that my daughter can put up in their lockers and lots of lip gloss, which they go through like nobodyƕs business.

No comments:

Post a Comment