Monday, January 10, 2011

I Know What I Need

**Image Courtesy of Google**

I have blog post ideas come to me at the most inconvient times. Like last night for instance, I'm all relaxed in the tub and something pops in my head, then another, and I'm thinking...I've really got to blog about these things.

Well if you know me, you know I have a very small memory slot in my brain. By time I had thought up 5 post ideas they escaped my brain before I got out of the tub. So if I could have a waterproof laptop that I can take with me literally everywhere I would be much better off. Paper and pen don't work well in the tub either so don't tell me to write it down. 

I also have my stupid moment of the year to share with you. I of course only have one of these moments a year and this time I used it up early in the year. 

My Lexi cute and sweet as she is cooked dinner for her mommy. She made Hamburger Helper and did it all by herself. So I'm scooping my food out in a plastic bowl and I hear it sizzling. I look at my food like "uhm you aren't suppose to be making that noise in my bowl!" That's when Lexi freaked out, grabs my bowl and yells "MOM, you don't set a plastic bowl on a hot burner!!!" Oh well of course I didn't know that! So I now own a bowl that has no bottom to it...ok well it's in the garbage but I own it until it gets to the dump. Now for my poor flat top stove I have no idea how I'm going to scrape that burnt plastic off of it.

10 comments:

  1. That is really something to blog about. I'm sorry you have to dump the plate but that's so nice of your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sweet that your daughter made you dinner..Hope you got another bowl of food :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you hear me laughing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have blog posts come to me at the most inopportune times too! Makes me nuts!

    I hope you are able to get that plastic off your stove soon. YIKES! Hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you on that waterproof laptop. I ge tmy best post ideas in a shower and then by the time I sit down to write them down .....poof....they are gone.

    I hate my flattop stove. They are such a pain to clean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, that had to really stink too!!! Burnt plastic is bad!

    I used to carry a notebook for blog post ideas, and I need to start that again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I burnt my freakin' coat the other day on the stove. While I was wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh. I'm reminded of the smell of nasty, burning plastic. And of that one time, when I was pregnant with the twins, where I turned on a burner with my belly and promptly walked to the back of the house to take a nap while my house filled up with gas.

    I'm not sure how I've made it to the ripe old age of 31 years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Girl - that is hilarious! Good luck scraping the burnt plastic off your stove.

    I, too, think of the BEST blog posts at the most inconvenient times. I will be putting the girls to bed or something and I'll be reciting the whole entire post in my head - and think it's really good - and then when I get to my laptop, I'm like....Uhhh??? Hmmm?? And it's gone!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL...

    Sorry I haven't been around lately. I have been such a bad bloggy friend. Have a good week

    ReplyDelete