Sunday, December 13, 2009


I am so glad that I was able to save Meatballs life, but the barking all day and all night of 3 dogs is really really going to make me lose my marbles! Guapo, my 2 lb Chihuahua does not like him....AT ALL! Tequilla, my 6 lb Chihuahua, doesn't really care, but if Guapo is gonna bark she is going to back him up. And Meatball thinks they are trying to play. So my choices right now are....stand in the kitchen and tell him to stay off the counters all day..not as much barking. Be any where else in the house and listen to non-stop barking of 3 dogs. OR put them all in separate rooms and feel like an ass because I did it!
I can really really feel the crankiness come on. I'm so tired from working 6 days a week. 1 more week of this and then I'm done for a few weeks and back to the normal 6 days a week every 3rd week. The over time is nice, but the exhaustion is shitty. I'm trying so hard not to be cranky, but I get a little pissy when I'm working 48 hours a week or 52 next week and I still have to clean the house!! WTF?!?! I'm tired, I'm cranky and I don't want to spend my ONE day off cleaning. Uh oh...the crankiness is slipping out. But really, WHY? Why do I have to clean when I've worked 6 days a week? Why can't I sit and be lazy (like I am right now as I am typing this) on my day off? Well I'm off to finish up laundry and scrub me some floors! Woohoo!



10 comments:

  1. Melissa, I think I'd be cranky too.

    On the bright side, welcome to the SITS community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've gotta give yourself permission to be lazy - with hours like that...

    Welcome to SITS! We're glad you're on board :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do need some "you" time...without barking. I hope it all works out!

    Welcome to SITS!!! There's very little barking here. :D

    I'm hosting a great giveaway, come on over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a reason we don't have any animals! I'm sorry you're going crazy w/all the barking. Just popping over from SITS to welcome you to the gang. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have every reason to be cranky!

    Welcome to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Housework makes me cranky, too. I need a maid.....(I wish!:))
    Anyway, the reason I came by was to welcome you to The Secret is in the Sauce! We're so glad you joined, I know you'll love it!:)
    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am tired of cleaning too...we work come home and then we have to work some more! What's wrong with that:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can totally see why you're stressed - eesh! Too bad dogs can't be shipped off toe grandparents' houses like kids can.
    Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get yourself some you time and enjoy!

    I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tell meatball I said Hush! And no you can't steal my angel!

    ReplyDelete