Monday, December 7, 2009



with MommyBrain and SupahMommy

 

5 laps other than Santa's...am I allowed to repeat them? 

1. Sorry SupahMommy but he's MINE! He comes to my bed every night (just wishin is all). Yummy yummy yummy!

 


2. Is my Mathew look-a-like...LOVE him as well and would plop on his lap any time (that my husband wasn't looking...ok even if he was)




3. The only reason I watched The Shield w/ my husband.





4. I wouldn't dare forget my ever so sexy vampire!





5. Who can turn a man down who loves little dogs?!?! I have always had a thing for Clooney.










2 comments:

  1. I like EVERYONE on your list!!!
    hawties!!
    glad to have you as a follower~ love your blog layout!!
    I need layout help--I el suck o!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good list, except for Edward (or Robert) for some reason I don't get the hype. I do like Josh Lucas a lot! I loved him in Sweet Home Alabama...yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete