Sunday, December 6, 2009


Ok so now he's gone and done it. He has shown me a picture of a doberman that he says we can "talk" about getting. OK OK so now I'm so so so excited. The picture above is not of the doberman he sent me but it is one. I'm in love, I love them, they are beautiful dogs, and would serve the purpose of scaring someone should they try to break in. Oh please, oh please, do not let this be a sick joke of his because now I'm all excited and I want it! I LOVE dogs, and I want one for protection. I don't want a mean dog, just one that looks mean, one that would make a stranger thinking of breaking into my home, reconsider. Wouldn't that dog make you reconsider entering someones home w/ out their permission? So today I've been totally stoked and excited about it and waiting patiently (ok not really) to hear back from the person w/ the dog.
Today  went by way to quickly for me. Having one day off really sucks. I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow. I feel like I didn't even get a chance to rest. Had to do laundry and clean, so where is my day off?!?! Hopefully this week will go by in a jiffy.


Hopefully next weekend I will be able to go do some Christmas shopping. Can you believe I haven't bought a single thing yet?! I am really slacking here. It's not that I'm not in the Christmas spirit, but being sick, then Thanksgiving the week after that and now three six day weeks in a row. I have to go next Sunday, I just have to. The worst part is, I have no idea what to buy them! I know Lexi wants a pair of boots, and a teddy bear, but that's all she's told me she wants. I have no idea what to get Braydon, what do 11 yr old boys like other than video games. I am so sick of buying him video games and I am determined to buy him nothing game related for Christmas but what? Maybe and Ipod....I was hoping for a TV but if I got the TV that would be about the only thing he would get. I like there to be lots under the tree, but it seems that the older they get the more expensive their stuff gets, and less stuff under the tree.


3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous dog! love your blog background, so festive! i haven't done all my christmas shopping yet either! here from sits saying hi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I have an 11 year old nephew. He actually said he wanted Nike running pants and a certain college team's ball cap (can't remember which one, oops!)

    Love the blog design too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that dog would scare the crap out of me.

    ReplyDelete