Saturday, December 5, 2009

What a great surprise....

My dad came to see me today!!! I haven't seen him in about 4 months now and it's been killing me not seeing him, and today he came to spend the night. He will have to be back on the road tomorrow though. :( I miss seeing him more often.
I whined and complained a little more, ok a lot more today about getting a big dog. I just really really want one. I know we have 2 already, and they are the cutest sweetest babies, and I love them so so very much....BUT....they can't protect me. Guapo at 2 lbs. and Tequila at 6 lbs. aren't gonna be able to do much of anything if someone ever chose to break into the house. A big dog on the other hand could corner them for me until I remembered that we have guns in the house. Not only that, a big dog bark will scare someone off. Not always but most of the time. Grrrr...that's my big dog growl at my husband.
Work was ok today, nothing major happened. Not happy to have only one day off, but the over time will make me happy. My day off though, I get to spend cleaning and grocery shopping. Guess I'll have to find a way to make that a lot of fun.
I can't believe Christmas is just a few weeks away...wow it's coming so fast. I still haven't started Christmas shopping. I have no idea what to get my kids, when I ask them, it is always "I don't know." Pretty soon that is exactly what they are going to get from me. What do you get kids who already have everything. They've got TV's, video games, cell phones, digital cameras, DVD players, Ipods, stereos. What else is there to get?!?! I'm so stumped this year!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for leaving me a comment. You have an adorable blog design! Love the gingerbread men!

    ReplyDelete