Monday, December 7, 2009

I have the itches....


Well it's that time of year! The dry skin has set in and I'm going insane. My skin gets to the so dry you scratch it till you bleed dry. I don't know how to fix this. I'm gonna lose it! Yes, I do one of the biggest no no's and that is I take extremely  hot baths and showers, but I have to to feel clean. I put lotion on as soon as I get out of the shower/tub and still I end up itching like crazy. I have tried tons of different lotions, from really cheap to really expensive. I have tried oatmeal baths, and several other home remedies. So please if you have any ideas share them. I will try anything just to not have dry skin and itch like this anymore.


^ That is me, sitting here all day waiting for my sister to have my niece! They induced her at 7:00am this morning and here it is 8:12 and still Olivia Rose has not decided it is time to enter this world. This is going to be one stubborn little girl, who is going to always do things her own way. I have been patient all day and now, it is almost time for me to go to bed and still no new niece. Come on Olivia Rose just get here already!!!


Today at work we were talking about debating, one of my favorite things to do. However, there are topics that are untouchable w/ me and I just can't debate because I feel so passionately about my view and it's best that I don't talk about those. So my topics are abortion, animal cruelty/rights, religion, and child support. So without stating opinions, what are the topics you are very passionate about and nobody dare debate w/ you on?


3 comments:

  1. Living in the frozen tundra, I have discovered Aveeno Intense Relief hand cream. It's a little expensive, but worth it.

    I hope your niece arrives soon!

    Well, if you happen to hop on over to my post today, at the moment I'm pretty passionate about people who judge the police unfairly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you stop itching!

    ReplyDelete