Thursday, December 10, 2009



The Daily Dribbles


Thank You Very Much from the Daily Dribble, couldn't have come at a better time! So here goes:

-To the wonderful lady who thought she was going to cut me off and when I didn't let her, flipped me off and cussed me out...thank-you very much!
-To the wonderful employee who is late almost every single day...thank-you very much!
-To the bad people who dumped off Meatball at the pound and he almost died...thank-you very much! (No really THANK YOU...now he will be in a better home where he is loved)
-To the man who was kind enough to tell me how bad my smoking is...thank-you very much! (It is not MY smoke that is gonna kill you since I don't smoke near you, I've only seen you once in my life and I wasn't smoking at the time, just buying them.)


I'm sure I could go on and on and on w/ my thank-you's but I will stop there. This felt good!!



3 comments:

  1. I know I told you earlier, but I would've paid to seen you yell at that lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, don't you hate bad drivers? I have a whole post on driving pet peeves. I get the worst road rage.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha....I sadly AM a bad driver? sorry :)

    ReplyDelete