Thursday, December 3, 2009

If I thought Monday was bad....


Yes, I was using this sign on Wednesday! If I thought Monday or Tuesday was bad, I learned a thing or two about a bad day at work on Wednesday. First of course, I can't get my nicotine in the morning when I get there w/ out someone coming out and bugging me. My shift doesn't start until 7:30 so why just because I'm there at 7:10 are you bothering me to do stuff. It's gonna get to the point where I don't start showing up until 7:29. I always have a smoke right before I walk in those doors. So Tuesday was pretty stressful because my supervisor who usually gives me a break wasn't there. That's ok I understand her daughter was sick, HOWEVER how hard is it to come and give me a 10 min break so I can smoke and use the restroom. I know, I know, smoking is a nasty bad habit, but it is my habit. So lunch time comes and goes and no lunch break...ok I can deal w/ that just as long as I can have 10 min to go and smoke.  So Wednesday morning comes, and my supervisor comes to me and tells me that it was said to her that when I am supposed to be filing I "disappear." Well now lets think about this one, the filing room is upstairs. So if I am UPSTAIRS filing and you never walk your ass up there to see me, or see what I am doing...how on earth do you accuse me of "disappearing." That my friend is not a me being as good as Evil Knievel, that is me upstairs doing my job!!!! I was really so pissed off, I hate, absolutely hate when people accuse me of doing somemthing that I'm not doing. If you are concerned that I am disappearing why wouldn't you walk upstairs to where the filing is done and see if I am indeed disappearing, or you are just being a nervous person fixin to ruin someone's job?!?!
So now work has pissed me off but I can deal w/ that, what I can't deal w/ is when I call my husband to complain or just whine (we all deserve to at some point) is that instead of some sympathy or just a little understanding, I'm told I need to get thicker skin. Thicker skin....kiss my a$@! So yeah, that one did not help my day any. What did help my day and make me feel better was the president of the company came in and said he thought I was doing a fantastic job. FINALLY! Someone who knows how to give a compliment!
So today was better though. My husband bought his jeep he's been dying to have for years and I've been ready to kick him in the ass for not getting one. We will be going to pick that up tonight when he gets home from work. I can only imagine how excited he is. Just wish I could get what I want now and have a big dog for protection. But egh...what does it matter what a woman wants, as long as they are taken care of and have what they want. Yes, that is me being a little, ok a lot, bitter because he won't let me get a big dog.



2 comments: