Sunday, December 27, 2009

I have found a new love...

Disclosure: No payment was received for this blog post.



I have the worst hair, from frizzy, to a ton of split ends. I increase the damage to my hair every single day by using a hair straightener on my hair. Upon getting good deals at Walgreens and coupons, I picked up some of Dove's newest line Intense Damage...OMG is all I can say. My hair has been so incredibly soft since I've been using it. I will be buying this product again. You can try this also by getting a free sample here. Go ahead, try it, I dare ya to! I know you will fall as much in love w/ this product as I have. I have always loved Dove, I use their shampoo, conditioner, body wash and deodorant...but the new Intense Damage line is absolutely incredible! I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and I have to say that my hair feels it's best in a very long time, and the conditioner does not weigh my hair down.

I'll be back later to post some more, but I had to share my pleasure w/ all of you.





2 comments: