Thursday, December 10, 2009



Please if you have room to foster, or you want a big dog, please consider adoption. Check out Big Fluffy Dogs to see if they have a group near you! We will all thank you for it, and the love and appreciation you will get from the dog is beyond compare.
Meatball will be back home w/ us soon. I can't wait for him to be home and comfy. This has had to be a very stressful time for him. 1st to come so close to death, then to be thrown into the arms of strangers (loving strangers, but I'm sure still scary) and then taken the next day to the vets to be neutered, and given shots, and now he'll get to come home today and get settled. I hope we are able to find him a good home, that he can stay in forever, and be loved.



2 comments:

  1. I bet he is happy to be back home today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get home and see him, and pamper him. I swear the night he came to us, I had never in my life seen a dog eat so fast. He acted like he had never been given food before.

    ReplyDelete