Thursday, December 17, 2009

Missing Utah Mom....



Do you ever just wanna slap someone in their forehead and say just think about it. This man IMO has guilt written all over him. Who on earth takes their 2 & 4 yr old out to go camping at 12:30 am in subfreezing temperatures, only to return later that evening. Oh and in those few hours his wife disappears w/ out a trace. I just don't believe in me at all that this man is innocent. I know, I know innocent until proven guilty....but this has Scott Peterson wrote all over it. I feel so terrible for those 2 children whose mom is missing and it will probably be a unhappy ending. I'm so flustered by this case, as much so as I was w/ the Lacey Peterson case and the Caley Anthony case. Common sense says he is guilty. I hate that people like this think they can do it and get away w/ it. Why not just leave? Why put those poor babies through that pain? This is not a temporary pain, this is a pain that will last for life. I hope and I pray they find her alive and well, but I doubt it very much they will. Why is it they are only calling him a person of interest? Why is he not a suspect? And what is the difference? I'm amazed that not even his own family...ok let me be fair, but his brother-inlaw can or will say that he is not capable of doing it.


Christmas is just 8 days away and I'm so excited. Well I'm happy and sad. I LOVE Christmas, and I love the spirit of Christmas and all the cheer in people. It always seems that people are in much better moods this time of year, no matter how stressful it is. But I'm sad that Christmas will soon be over, back to the doom and gloom in people. BOO! This year went by so very fast didn't it?!? I can't believe that it's almost 2010. Funny though, I'm a year ahead of myself and argued w/ someone at work that next year is 2011. So either, I can't count, or I'm rushing life, or it could be that I'm over worked these past few weeks. I vote for #3!

Just 2 more work days and I have a day off. This is my last 6 day week for a few weeks. Now I will get to go back to my normal, 6 days every 3rd week. Next week I only work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I can't wait for that 4 day break! It will be much needed. Saturday can't get here and be over w/ soon enough. My stepdaughter, Megan will be flying in and spending 2 weeks w/ us. I love that little girl (ok she's 13 and not so little anymore) so very much. I can't believe that my husband and I have been together for 6 years now. Time has gone by so quickly. We have been married for a 1 1/2 years, and I love him so very much. Yes, he can drive me absolutely insane at times, but he is my best friend and I can't imagine life w/ out him. Now if he would just tell me what to get him for Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment