Friday, December 10, 2010

5 Q Friday - Christmas




Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post. Answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear tomorrow morning and link up!

1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? We usually let the kids open one gift on Christmas Eve. Every year it is pajama's so no big surprise...LOL

2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie (or candy)? I don't know that I have a favorite candy other than candy canes. Other than that all the cookies I make, I also make through out the year.

3. What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever received? I really hate to say this and I pray she doesn't read this...but it was a sweater, with a gawdy Christmas design. I never wore it, but I kept it for a few years. Does that count.

4. Christmas song that you love? I love all Christmas songs...Christmas music is my favorite. If I had to pick one I would choose Silent Night.

5. How many trees do you put up? We put up just one tree. I would love to do more, but I don't think Prince Charming would let me.

6 comments:

  1. Our Christmas Eve present is pajammies too! No surprise to the kids either. :)

    Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Silent Night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a big Christmas dinner with family and friends on 24th like in Europe so the kids get to open presents from visitors and they open gifts from us on Christmas Day.

    I love Silent Night too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh NOOO! Not the dreaded Xmas design sweater!? Those are the worst gifts...(sorry to anyone who loves them...you probably rock them!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Christmas music as well. I play it until Hubby's ears bleed. My favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We open one gift on Christmas Eve as well. However, when I get gifts from the kids in class, I usually open all even before xmas eve. LOL How naughty of me. :)

    ReplyDelete