Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Favorite Family Vacation - Guest Post

Guest written by our friend Katie Callahan

Last winter I convinced my wife to take a trip to a skiing resort called Suicide Six. Yes, you read that right, Suicide Six. I'm not sure where the resort got its name, but it is a wonderful family resort. Suicide Six offers many beginner slopes which came in handy. We have two kids age 10 and 12, who have just begun to learn how to ski. The resort has one expert course which I was excited about. I have been an avid skier for a long time. My wife, not a big fan of snow, was a bit reluctant to go. However, after a day on the slopes with the kids, she was all smiles.

Suicide Six is in north Vermont, so it's a bit of a long drive for us. We planned to stay at the resort for the weekend, so I made sure to set my home security alarm from http://www.SecurityChoice.com/ before we left. The trip ended on a positive note, and to my surprise my wife noted that she would like to return to Suicide Six in the future. I'd say this was my favorite vacation!

1 comment:

  1. Could you imagine me on ski's? haha funny huh?!?

    ReplyDelete