Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Family Night

We took the girls out bowling on Sunday after enough of the snow had melted off the roads so that we could get out of the hollow. We had such a great time! As promised y'all are gonna get sick of my pics, but here they are anyway.
Of course there are those fashionable shoes. Prince Charming and I have our own pair but the girls got to wear the super cool ones.
I think someone forgot to mention to these 2 that bowling is serious business and it's a a competition, not a comedy show.
Then you have the 3 most beautiful females in the building! Look...that's me...there in the middle! I wasn't the one behind the camera for once.
Wait for it!
STRIKE!
Then there was celebration!
Prince Charming and his little Princess!

6 comments:

  1. Dang girl! I wish we could have gone bowling with you. We love to bowl and we would have kicked your butts!
    Great pics btw. So fun to see you in one. And why do I feel a little uncomfortable each time I read the words Prince Charming in your posts? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! It looks like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, it looks like you guys had a blast. I love bowling! xo

    ReplyDelete