Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Twilight Saga: Eclipse

I watched Eclipse the other night...ok well I watched it a couple times. I watched it Saturday night, and then again on Sunday with the hubs. It was such a great movie. I swear I could watch it 100 times.
I think that by far this is the best one yet. I can't wait for the others to come out. I really want to go to the theaters and watch it but I don't go to theaters. It never fails if I go to the theater the most idiotic people in the US will have to sit by me and talk, or sing, or just make mouth noises. I hate mouth noises, A LOT!
I even though Jacob was cute...but only in wolf form and that is because I love animals so very much. So if you haven't seen it yet, run out and get it. It's worth it, I promise!!!
Edward is still hot as can be!!!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVED Eclipse! Me and Brian watched it the other night. But Allison decided to throw one of her no reason temper tantrums during the fight scene. I can not wait until Breaking Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't see it. Does it leave a lot out from the book like the others? I didn't like how much was left out of the movie, I know they have too but it bugged me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Eclipse it was no doubt the best of the series thus far!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this series, too. I HATE theaters as well...but for this series, I went to the midnight openings of all of them! I know - nuts!! I was fortunate....everyone was pretty well behaved, which doesn't usually happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed 100000 percent. I can't help it...I'm hooked.

    ReplyDelete