Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Tree!

I finally put my tree up! I said I wasn't going to, I didn't want to, I wasn't in the spirit to, but they made me. It looks so bare w/ out the presents though. I usually put fake presents under it until Christmas night, but that part I just didn't feel like doing so I didn't. I still like my tree though, and I'm glad they made me do it.

We also put up my Peace On Earth angel! I love her! She's so pretty! She spins and lights up different colors. I know the picture isn't great, but cut me some slack I was working w/ a broken foot and ankle.

I still have more decorating to do, but I have a feeling Christmas will have come and gone by time I actually get around to it. I wanted to make stuff this year, my creative side is screaming to be let out, but I just don't have the extra money so it will have to wait. Maybe I will go get all the clearance stuff after Christmas and have fun then. Pfft...who am I kidding...we don't have money after the holidays either.

9 comments:

  1. beautiful tree!
    I'm glad they made you do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is so pretty! I love your Peace On Earth Angel. I am going to need your address again, I have a card to send to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're both beautiful!!! I'm glad you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wtf. i took a bajillion pictures of our Christmas decorations last night and they all look like crap (don't worry, I'm still posting them) and all I wanted was them to have a pretty lighting like yours. Rar.


    All that whining does have an underlying message-- your tree be purdy!!!!! And I like the angel, we have one on top of one of our trees, too. Yes, we have more than 1 tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tree is gorgeous! Now give me a kick in the arse so I can get my tree up, because I don't feel like putting it up either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am your newest follower. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just LOVE having our tree and decorations up... and there's one love present under ours so far. It's a gift from my sweet girl that she picked out for me while I was out of town! I was so blessed to see it, and she reminds me about it every day, haha. Your tree is gorgeous!

    :)
    ~Tabitha

    ReplyDelete