Thursday, December 16, 2010

Then & Now

A friend tagged me in a photo on FB and I couldn't believe how much I haven't really changed. Every time people see this picture they comment how much Lexi looks just like me, but still I can't see it. So I thought I'd share a picture of me when I was younger. Promise you won't laugh!!!
Yep there I am 15 years old reading a letter I got from a friend. Why am I reading that letter about 5 blocks from where I lived...I have no idea. But yep there I am, in a horrible shirt reading a letter looking happy as can be to get it.
This is me 10 (or a little more, I will never tell) years later. I don't look much different. Just add a few wrinkles and some bags under the eyes and you've got me.
There is my little girl who everyone swears is a mini-me. I just don't see it. But I do see that she is absolutely beautiful!

6 comments:

  1. There is a definate resemblence girl! I get that all the time too that the kids look like me. I think they look like themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a total mini you! You both are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, she looks like you a lot.You are both gorgeous!I think I had that same shirt but it was purple, blue and kelly green:)SO funny!Happy MOthering,my friend! Hope all is well and the holidays don't have you too stressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are both beautiful! She is your mini me all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Yes she does look a lot like you, you can't deny that one :)

    ReplyDelete