Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Need To Know What That Costs?

I found this really awesome site the other day, and knew that I had to share it with all of you!

Do you often wonder how much it's gonna cost to get repair done on your car? If that service shop is over charging you for the blown head gasket?  Well now you can go to this site and find out how much they charge.

Lets say you are looking for a review on a Honda Civic, well you can do that also. Or get a review on any other car. You can even read owner reviews on them. I would always rather hear what an actual owner has to say about a car, then just be told by the maker how great it is. You can get a review on the whole thing from comfort to brakes.

Another great aspect of this site is you can find a reputable service center in your area. Just put in the search something like Los Angelas auto repair and you'll get results in your area. You'll also get information on the area and the impact that it can have on your car. Stuff like what the commute back and forth to work is like.

I can't believe the vast amount of information that is available on this site. I will be using it in the future if I have any need to get something repaired on my car. Lets knock on wood and hope that isn't any time soon. Not at all would be nice also. :)

2 comments:

  1. I always wonder that!! Such a great reference, thank you for sharing :)

    ~Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great. I have no clue what that stuff costs when hubs is on the road.

    ReplyDelete