Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Guest Blogger - My Great Black Friday Adventure

Thanks for the article from Glenda Hanson

We all love Thanksgiving and getting together with family. There are some of us who secretly look forward to Friday, or better known as Black Friday. The anticipation I feel Thursday night of getting up at four in the morning is like Christmas Eve to a child. I love to get up and go stand in line with hundreds of people I don't know in the freezing night air of Michigan. I was especially lucky this year because it snowed all night long. When the front door of Best Buy opened it was like the gates of heaven calling to all of us to come in and spend our money. I was quickly snapped back into reality as I was trampled all the way to the electronics section. There in front of me stood the television of my dreams. I was able to purchase a 42" flatscreen for only $389.95. This deal was worth the wait in the snow and the helpful shove I received placing me in the electronics department.

The second best part of my Black Friday was getting home and connecting my new television to my satellite tv from http://www.directstartv.com/compare_directv/directv_cut_cable.html and being entertained for hours. Overall, my Thanksgiving weekend, and especially my black Friday, was a smashing success.

No comments:

Post a Comment