Saturday, December 4, 2010

Memory Problems!


It's been a crazy busy week. Half of which I can barely remember because I've been in such a whirl wind. Monday I went to the Dr's to have my foot checked again. Tuesday I really can't remember for the life of me. Wednesday was an interesting day at work and I didn't get home until late.
Thursday Braydon went to his first basketball practice and got to meet his team and coaches. He's been anxiously waiting to start basketball. He is on a Jr Pro team and likes all of his team and coaches. They only had one hour of practice and then had a game today, poor kids. Today was their first game. They lost 3-9. They are trying really hard to find us another practice time because once a week really isn't enough. They played hard, and they played good though. I was proud of them.
I don't know though, every day seems to be slipping through my hands. I can hardly remember anything lately, or what I am supposed to do. When I walk into a room and I forget what I'm doing it drives me crazy. Today after the game Lexi and I went to do some grocery shopping and I kept forgetting all through the store what I needed to get. I kept going from the front to the back and back again. Why didn't I just write a list you ask? Well I did! I just forgot it at home!


Next week we have our final court hearing for custody. I think I'm so stressed over that and that's why I keep forgetting everything. I want to just believe it's all gonna turn out fine, but there is always that slim chance and I hate that it's there. I hate what my son is having to go through right now. So fingers crossed that this goes by fast and just the way it's supposed to. I have a great atty by my side and I know she will fight for what is right. You of course will be hearing about that as soon as it's over.

3 comments:

  1. Crossing my fingers that everything turns out well for you...and stress does cause memory lapses....so don't sweat it too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for everything to go your way!

    Hugs & love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay positive that things will turn out right. I'm thinking good thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete