Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last Minute Shopping


**Google Image**

I finally got some shopping done this past weekend. I can't believe I was such a last minute shopper this year. Every year I say I'm going to start early, but I never manage to do that.  I have never waited this long though. I was in a panic thinking I would never be able to get everything I wanted. I was though, and I didn't even have to do a lot of running around to find it all. I still have a few things I need to pick up, stocking stuffers and such. 
 **Google Image**
My stepdaughter flew in this weekend and will be with us for 2 weeks. I love having her with us! I hate that I have to work the majority of the days she will be here. I really should save some vacation time for the holidays so I have more time to spend with family. 
**Google Image**
I will have Braydon from tonight until Friday, and then again on Saturday evening until Wednesday. I'm so excited to see him. I have gotten to talk to him a few times since he had to go back to his dads, but I haven't got to see him. He's gonna be so excited when he gets his Christmas gift because I have him completely convinced that there was no way I was going to buy it for him. I can't wait to see his face when he opens it.

7 comments:

  1. I know you have so much fun when Miss M get there. What did you get Braydon? I'm so glad you finally get to see him, home with his mom where he should be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww :) emjoy Christmas hunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Melissa, I'm so happy to know that your son will be spending some times with you..It's the best news, isn't? Have a fun time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year was a first for me too. I'm usually done weeks before but still have a few things I want to pick up. Like you I still need some stocking stuffers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear about their reactions to their presents! I wish you didn't have to work so much either girl. It sucks!!
    You need to email me mmkay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have the same thing going with our boys! They all have NO clue they are getting what they really want! We told them it would be a light Christmas and there was NO way we could afford what they all wanted! Of course, now i am thinking, what do I do next year if we say light and it really is?

    Mel
    http://melindatoad.com

    ReplyDelete