Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Seafood

When we moved away from the coast we also moved away from one of Prince Charming (hubs) favorite things...fresh seafood. When we go back he can't get enough of it.

I think I have found a solution to that! Did you know you can buy fresh seafood online? I had no idea until the other day when I was surfing the internet and came across a website where you can have fresh seafood shipped right to your home. Is that not the coolest thing ever. So for all y'all Yankees who don't know what fresh seafood tastes like you can now get frozen seafood online that is still fresh!

I also want to bring to light the Monterey Bay Aquarium. They have a new Pink Flamingo exhibit one of my favorite animals. I don't know what it is about them but they fascinate me. Maybe it's their ability to balance on one foot for so long. We all know that I'm not coordinated enough to do it. I think I can get maybe .50 seconds before falling. You can also make a donation to help save all the animals that we all love.

No comments:

Post a Comment