Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Love Shoes!

I love shoes of all sorts. I like sneakers, heels, boots, slippers, clogs, flats and anything else that goes on my feet. What I find hard is finding a comfortable pair of shoes. Just as important as style to me is price. If you know me, you know I'm always looking for a deal. Just last month my sneakers that I loved so dearly decided they were going to retire and formed a crack in the heel. Yes, I had to let them go. After all these years of having them I almost felt the need to bury them. That is what you get when you buy good quality shoes.

One of my favorite brands of shoes are Ecco shoes. These shoes are not only comfortable, but they last a very long time. I've had a pair in my closet for at least 5 years. Can you say that you still walk in the same shoes 5 years later? I throw my shoes in the washer all the time, and set them out to dry and they still last.

Ecco has such a wide variety of shoes to choose from, as well as more different colors and combination's than you can dream up. They have shoes for adults and shoes for children. You can get shoes to run in or a nice pair of flats. They also have a great selection of sandals and dress shoes to choose from. They also have shoe care kits to make sure that your shoes stay in tip top shape!

1 comment:

  1. I have never tried their shoes yet, but I need to do that, huh?

    ReplyDelete