Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lifes Little Luxuries - Guest Post

Written by my friend Constance Hayden

Being able to watch television has become a luxury for me, more than anything else. I guess when you have seven kids, a husband and three dogs, any sort of free time becomes luxury. One of my favorite channels that I love to watch on the Satellite TV is Nickelodeon, but only at night. There are so many half-hour shows that help me to escape the realities of my own life. I think The Nanny is one of my all time favorites. While all of the characters are great, I do like Fran. Most people can not get past her voice. Well, when dealing with whiny kids, her voice does not bother me. But she is not my favorite, Niles is. He has such a witty and fast response when it comes to C.C. Babcock. And hey, I can relate. He cooks and cleans all day for the family, just like I do. I always get a good chuckle when it comes to him. One of my other favorite shows is My Wife and Kids. The dad, Michael is so funny and they always solve what ever problems come their way. I would not trade my life with anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment