Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas paper bunting decorations

Guest post written by Nina Lewis

I love going with non-traditional Christmas decorations. I think it's so much more interesting to take things that aren't necessarily what you would consider Christmas-y and make them into something that does fix that description. I'm a big crafter and DIY-er so I try to challenge myself each year and try to find something that's a little offbeat in my Christmas celebrations this year.

I was searching online a few weeks ago to find whatever that was going to be for me this year. While I was doing that I ran across some Wireless internet providers pricing and changed my internet service after reading a little more information on them.

I chose paper bunting decorations as my offbeat thing to include this year. I actually used a stack of old Christmas cards that I dug out of my attic to make the bunting and they look pretty neat and festive! They're actually a pretty cool alternative to traditional garland, which I've never been too crazy about anyway. This will be an idea I'll have to use again in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute! I actually wrote about ugly Christmas gifts/crafts, but the paper buntings are such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete