Thursday, December 9, 2010

**Image courtesy of google**

Is that not the best little guy in the world. I was able to email many of you who inquired about how court went. If I missed you I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I will let you all know that court did not go as planned. It sucks, but Karma will come around. I am laying my life and faith in Gods hands and praying he had/has a better plan. I don't know what but he must have one. 
I do most of my blogging during the day when I have time. I do come to your blogs but if your comment box is in a pop up window it may be blocked. I don't know why but for some reason at work the comment boxes that pop up are blocked and I can't reply to them, but know that if I follow you I do read your blog! If I don't comment it's because I can't. I used to email myself a list of blogs that I wanted to comment on when I got home, but they decided to block all personal email. 
Hope everyone has a great weekend! Lexi's ROTC Ball is Saturday and I will be posting pictures.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry it didn't go as you wanted. I agree that karma does tend to take care of things, and I hope it will in this case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. :( This is so NOT what I wanted to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about court. Don't let it get you down though, Karma can be a bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm sorry to hear it didn't go the way you wanted it to. Sigh. Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete