Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Court


Today is our final court hearing for custody. I'm so nervous! I don't like going to court. I didn't sleep last night at all. I had the strangest dreams that kept waking me up in a panic. You know those dreams that seem so real you wake up not knowing if they were or not. I woke up at 12:00 and didn't go back to sleep until 1:30, then woke up again at 2:15 and couldn't fall asleep. I read for a while and finally crashed back out around 4:00 or so. Then my alarm went off at 6:00. I didn't want to move, I didn't want to face the world today. My stomach is tied up in so many knots.
So wish me luck, say a prayer and hope that all goes the way my son and I want it to.

15 comments:

  1. Good luck! Wishing you nothing but the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thoughts and prayers are being sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck today Melissa! Let me know what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking and praying for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I'm crossing fingers, toes, eyes...everything for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping the outcome was in your favor!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am praying, let us know how it went!

    Hugs & love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need update, and I needed it now! I wish everything works out in your favor. A prayer is said, and fingers are crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first time here so I don't know your whole story, but I hope everything went well for you. I can imagine you were nervous. I hope you will post an update so we can find out how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melissa... I hope your day went well. It's really hard sometimes to face a hard day - takes a lot of courage. Keep the faith and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh hon I missed this one somehow! Hope you are okay...

    ReplyDelete