Sunday, December 26, 2010

Carpet Cleaning & Tips

Do you know what it's like to house train a new puppy? All the accidents that occur in the process and God forbid those accidents be on the carpet. I always worried that the odors would stay in my carpet and that he would think it was OK to continue to potty there. I found some great odor removal tips on this site. I had no clue that cleaning the spot could make the odors stronger. But thanks to Steam Team I found information on how to treat these problems.

Why you are visiting there site you can also find marble cleaning tips. I used to clean homes and that was always the hardest thing to clean and make sure that you didn't leave water marks on the marble. Steam Team in Austin gives you helpful tips and even offer marble cleaning services and have marble restoration services. If you just need to purchase some marble tile cleaning products you can do that as well.

If you are looking for local carpet cleaning service in Austin then check out The Steam Team. They offer a wide range of services.

1 comment:

  1. What if you're still house training that puppy 5 years later? Sigh...

    ReplyDelete